On Saturday Lia's elementary school had a fun run/walk fundraiser. The school was attempting to raise money for some technology needs, so we participated :). It was held at the Neenah High School field house, and it actually turned out to be quite fun. Our kids loved the walking part, Lia and Jax ran almost the entire time. Maggie was the funniest though, she held on to her Dora and walked the entire time, she actually cried when it was over..funny.
After the walk they had lunch, games for the kids and a raffle! Good Times!
Here's Jax off and Running

Maggie...check out that serious stride she has going on :)

Walkin' with Dad

Lia and her good friend Cami...I tried to get a picture from the from the front of these two, but they thought it was funny to run past me every time I tried to take their picture...silly girls



5 comments:
I was a little worried when you said run/walk, you know, because they usually hold those OuTSiDe...brRRr...but apparently that's not how they do it in WI, thank goodness :)
What a fun time. Love Maggie and her strut!!
It looks like Maggie thinks she is as old as the rest of your crew! She is one serious walker. Looks like a fun time for all. Thanks for posting for the grandparents. G. Lynn
Maggie is hilarious as always!
Hey Kelly!
I saw your blog off of April and Jason's.
LOVE the picture of Maggie!! I think I should go walking with her. She could help me keep going when I want to stop. ha ha!
Too cute!!
That is such a good idea for a fundraiser, it looks so fun, and that track is perfect for kids.
Post a Comment