Thursday, August 5, 2010

Father's Day (yes I'm behind)

As you can see I am months behind in my blogging efforts. I am just getting around to posting some pics of Father's Day. We were actually in Utah over Father's Day, so we celebrated here at home a few days early. We made Ty some dinner, and a candy-gram.....
What more can a guy ask for right?
He is such an amazing DAD and husband~we are so blessed to have him around.
Lots of love sweetie - you are the greatest.
Here is his awesome poster hanging on the shelves ready to greet him when he gets home.
luvs from lia
and Maggie
lia made a drawing for dad
and Jax built him a few Lego treasures
he enjoyed them :)
i love this picture....definitely a few of my favorite things

1 comment:

Book Girl said...

Love the photos and yes Tyler is a rockin' father and husband! Miss you all.