Tuesday, February 17, 2009

a great story

I was listening to a talk radio host out of Green Bay as I took Jax to school this morning. He was talking about a high school basketball team and their amazing show of sportsmanship. I generally hate listening to the news because it makes me feel like so much is wrong with the world. However, I love it when they highlight great stories like this, it warmed my heart.
Read it here if you are interested.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool story!! Thanks for recaping it for me last night.
I really just had to get on and check out your cool music. ;) ha ha!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Book Girl said...

Wow what a great story! After a long day of work this was a great way to end my Wednesday. We need to hear more stories like this as we often forget how many good people all over the world are doing decent things we won't ever see on the nightly news. Thanks for taking the time to post.

Q said...

I can barely see as tears run down my face and drop on the keyboard...I can't help it I'm a mother! Thanks for sharing this positive story.

Kelly said...

Please send me an invite! We love keeping up with you guys!

kellyiorg@gmail.com