Yesterday brought record high temps Wisconsin, we actually hit 50 degrees and it felt amazing. After school the kids wanted to ride bikes and play outside, which is always a welcome idea to mom. So they headed out, and a minute later this is the scene that I found.
Apparently my children have adjusted to the cold Wisconsin weather and 50 degrees felt plenty warm for summer activities. They had set up a "lemonade stand", actually all they had in the pitcher was water (not a big seller ..are you shocked?). I just had to laugh :)

Apparently my children have adjusted to the cold Wisconsin weather and 50 degrees felt plenty warm for summer activities. They had set up a "lemonade stand", actually all they had in the pitcher was water (not a big seller ..are you shocked?). I just had to laugh :)
6 comments:
ha ha ha. this is the cutest thing ever! i love when kids are trying to sell me water! :)
Hilarious!! The snow in the background makes it all the more funny. ha ha!
So FuNnY!! Love it :) By the way, I'd totally buy the water from them.
...that's if they didn't live in Wisconsin ;)
This post is too much! You have to love kids - like Stacie if I lived around the corner I'd be first in line! G. Lynn
This is hilarious. You have to love kids. Give 'em hugs from us!
Post a Comment