while in Utah we got some new family pictures taken. thank you so much to my good friend laurie for being our photographer. you are so talented and we so appreciate you making time to take them for us.
the pics of the kids are so precious to me...
they grow and change so quickly i love having good pictures of them
.lia.


















11 comments:
Love the pics! Can you ship her here?
OOps! Kelly i just left my comment on the post before this one on accident. The pics of Katie are awsome too though. Looks like it was a great wedding.
Kelly, these are the most fabulous pictures! I love them!
What beautiful pictures! You have lovely family! Thanks for sharing!
Laurie did an amazing job I love all the photos - really though look at the material she had to work with! Miss you....
I love the pictures! I can't believe how fast kids grow up. Your kids are so cute!
I love these pictures...what a beautiful family! Wish I could have seen you when you were in Utah.
Nice pictures Kelly!!! Such a cute family!!
Those are some great photos! Jaxon is not a little boy anymore; he seems so grown up.
Wow, great pics, does she hire out?
great pictures. thanks for sharing. beautiful kids.
Post a Comment