Monday, August 31, 2009

they did it!

The main reason we planned our trip home when we did was to see Katie and Scott get married...and they did it! Katie and Scott are two of the sweetest people we know and we were absolutely thrilled to be a part of their special day. The wedding was beautiful (and the weather in the 70's...in Utah..in August...I don't know how that happened)!

We are so thrilled to have Scott be a part of our family - he is a great fit for Katie and it's so exciting to see them start their adventure together.

I made a slideshow of pictures I took at the wedding a while ago...here are a few from the actual photographer!

oh I'm loving this picture.....
hooray! (you will notice Tyler and I in the top right..our kids down front) tyler and his adorable siblings...aren't they just cute L to R: chad.hilary.katie.kiley.kim.tyler
so cute with their little sis...they love her so

1 comment:

Book Girl said...

Great photos. I think Katie looks so much like Kim in the pic with Maggie. What a good looking group, the pic of Katie and her brothers is so fun!