I'm way behind on updating the blog..but I am attempting to catch up a bit and post pictures from the last part of our summer. These pictures are from the Appleton Arts festival which was mid July. We have been out of town during the festival the past two years...but this year managed to attend on a Sunday afternoon. We took a look at the booths and gave the kids a chance to check out the children's art yard. I of course was sad not to be participating...I miss doing festivals so much...someday I will get back to it.
I love these pictures of the kids ...nothing better than being outside enjoying a festival...
& throwing a bit of paint around.
check out the intensity on that girls face.. :)
but I am loving the whole reflection in the mirror bit in these photos
2 comments:
Looks like good times, thanks for sharing. Miss you all!
you're always doing such fun, creative things! What a fun day for you guys!
Laur
Post a Comment