Friday, May 7, 2010

can't believe she's three

new
1
2
3
My Maggie is THREE! Look at how big she is getting -

Here is a bit about Maggie at the moment....

Favorite Food: Gogurt

Favorite TV Show: Curious George

Favorite Toy: Disney Princess Barbies

Favorite Color: Pink/Purple

Funny Sayings: "mom, you are making me mean"..."mom, I can't like pants" etc.


Maggie is such a fun child to have in our home. She loves all that is sparkly pink and girly! Everywhere I go I get comments about the way she is dressed - because to Maggie frilly dresses are appropriate for any outing. Playing at the park, grocery shopping, picking up the kids from school - you name it. Maggie seems older than three to me already - I think that comes from having two older siblings - she wants to be just like them, and thinks she can do anything they can do. She can be precocious and sassy - but she has a big heart too. She melts our hearts at the end of the day with lines like "mommy you're pretty" or "dad...you are my favorite daddy". She is an indescribable blessing in our lives and we wouldn't know what to do with out her. We love you Maggie Lynn - happy 3.

1 comment:

Book Girl said...

Maggie you steal my heart - really "I can't like pants".... Miss you all tons. G. Lynn