Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Trip to the Farm with Lia

I had a great time attending some of the kids end of the year field trips at school. The 1st grade went to Mulberry Lane farm. It was a great day! The kids got to ride a horse, milk a cow, go on a hayride and see tons of animals - including lots of spring babies. We had lunch there and played on the playground afterward. I had fun hanging out with Lia and her 1st grade friends - it was a very hands on field trip and they were thrilled.

Ellie, Lia, Miss Q (Lia's teacher), Ayden..
Payten, Samantha, Gabby, Lia
this was the group i was assigned to keep track of - pretty easy job - they were great!
Top: Tae, Gabby
Bottom: Owen, Marcus, Lia, Tanalie
Sam, Lia, Sarah, Olivia
waiting to hold the baby chicks
Look at that row of first graders :)
Lia and Olivia - so sweet
Silly faces next to the Mulberry Tree
Miss Q's class at the end of the day :)

3 comments:

Book Girl said...

Yeah pictures! Such fun to see Lia and her classmates. How many children were in her class? I counted fifteen - were some missing that day? Great looking group of kids!

Q said...

Love the pictures of the kiddos and their activities. I think I've missed your blog for the last while, so it was good to see what happened in the last few months. You are amazing, with your art classes with the kids and all the teacher appreciation! We sure were sad to miss you earlier this summer.

GRITS said...

I love the picture of them all lined up. It looks so old-timey! What's not to love about field trips?