The first Sunday we were there was Kiley's mission farewell. She gave a great talk on Faith - it was so fun to be there with all of our family to hear her. After church we had lunch at Kathy's with tons of family and all of Kiley's friends.
Here are some of Kiley's mission photos and some pics of her farewell.
SO cute.
We attempted to take some family photos while everyone was together - here is the group shot.
a cute one of all the grandkids
Kiley with Hilary's kids
with Kim's boys....love this photo
with Chad's kids
with our kids
Ty's family
aunt Kiley with all the troops
Jim and Paityn...I'm pretty sure this little girl thinks Grandpa belongs just to her..
Maggie and Cami
the kids playing pretty pretty princess with Kiley....at first it was just the girls but after a while the boys gave up and joined in too
cheese
jumping on the tramp in their Sunday dresses
it was such a great day...we love Kiley and we are so proud of her


2 comments:
Wow! I NEVER thought I would say this about you and Tyler, but in that big group shot, you guys look SHORT! ha ha! (like I can say anything.....but still, tall family!!)
Blogging again! So fun to see the King Clan what a great looking group. Kiley is such a doll, love the missionary photos.
Post a Comment