Saturday, September 6, 2008

kINda cAMpInG

Maggie's bee sting was not all that occurred over Labor Day, we did try to have some fun before summer decided to officially end. We thought camping sounded fun - but due to our laziness we opted to camp in our own backyard. It was actually quite a good time, especially due to the fact that I slept inside with Mags. Tyler braved tent duty with the big kids!
Jaxon enjoys some marshmallow stickiness.
Say CHEESE
I think this is the "Hey mom I'm sticky, could you maybe handle that" look.
Ty - master of the fire
Roastin' and more Roastin'
Cute girl - getting sleepy
Mom telling her to say cheese....again
You have to love that Tyler is sporting the ridiculous camping hat, even if we are in the backyard.
Getting ready for bed
Cozy Kids

2 comments:

Deanna said...

How fun! You guys are such inspirations to me. I am not a "camper," but I might be able to pitch a tent in my own backyard! Maybe we'll just start with the firepit and see how that goes. You guys are great parents!

Katie said...

Backyard camping is always fun. Plus there's the bonus of being able to go inside to use the bathroom instead of an outhouse or squatting under a tree ;) Your kids are so cute and it look like they had a great time :)