Over Labor Day Maggie received her first bee sting - right smack on the lips. She actually handled it quite well - mostly due to the fact that she kept downing Popsicle after Popsicle to keep her happy. She was sporting quite the swollen lip though. Here are some pics of the damage, as you can see she is pretty happy with the whole situation. :)
5 comments:
Poor thing! What a tough little girl, I swear kids handle things better then grown-ups! She is darling!
OooOoUuuCcHhhh!!! Give that girl another popsicle! Then please explain to her that we don't go around kissing bees :) Poor girl!
What a cute thing she is. Give her a hug from her Auntie. Love the new background, and can I tell you that I hope you never stop with the self portrait thing. It cracks me up. I have no idea how you are so good at it. When I try I get half my head, or looking up my nose or something.
Poor girl! She still looks so cute though and I'm sure all the popsicles made it somewhat worth it!
Ooohhh! poor little lamb! Of course, popcicles always make everything better. She's a doll :)
Post a Comment