Saturday, September 6, 2008

Surrounded by STUDENTS

This fall I find myself surrounded by students. Jaxon is off to his first year of preschool - so far he is digging it! He loves to get ready in the morning, we have been early every time because he is so anxious to bust out the door. Lia is in Kindergarten, she goes all day - 8 to 3. She is thrilled to be experiencing life in the elementary school world. She comes home with stories about school lunch, gym, computer lab etc. :) I can't believe she is so big! The third student in the house would be Tyler who has started his Masters program through Indiana University. All of his classes are online (which you probably gathered seeing as how it would be quite the commute from Wisconsin). Hard to say whether or not he is thrilled about being back in school - kind of a different ball game when you work full time and have three little ones to take care of.
Here are the kiddos headed out on their first day!



2 comments:

Book Girl said...

How can it be possible that your children are going to school? They are so adorable - I hope they always love school. G. Lynn

Happy-Hardings said...

I can relate with the school/work/family life. It's kind of crazy around here too. I was sad I didn't get to see you this visit. I hope it works out next time. by the way I tagged you on my blog:)