Wednesday, December 31, 2008

pictures of Christmas

8 comments:

thehalvs said...

How adorable. We missed you guys. Next year for sure dangit!Tell Ty he makes a rockin' donkey!

Book Girl said...

Great slide show. I must agree with Jenn on all counts, the kids are adorable, donkeys don't come any finer, and next year we are headed your direction! Miss and love you tons. Happy New Year! The Mom

itcc said...

Kelly, I look at your blog all the time,can't believe how much Lia looks like you :) Cute - cute family. (itcc is Kathy Andrews)

itcc said...

Kelly, I've been trying to copy the "I Belong" link. Did you make up the pic or where did you get it?

Chad said...

Ty, I like the beard look on you; reminds me of Brett Favre.

Kim said...

We need Ty to be the Donkey in our Nativity! He looked way better than our box :}
You're family is too cute for words and Lia is totally mini Kelly.
Happy New Year and thanks for posting.

Jason said...

Great pics! I like your nativity dress-up a lot, that is a great idea.

Thanks for your sympathy about our "illnesses"... we are doing much better, so yes, we'll all have to get together again soon.

Jason

tara said...

i love tyler as the donkey :)
thanks for the comment kel- you're too sweet. i'm doing well- my belly is just getting huge! i hope you guys are staying warm- not that it's too much better here.