Friday, November 20, 2009

School Conferences

We had Parent Teacher Conferences the 2nd week of November.
Lia and Jaxon are having a great time in 1st grade & Kindergarten.
I love their school and feel so blessed with the teachers they have this year, it was nice to visit with them both for a bit.
We were given some of the kids cute classwork to take home...which you will see below.
I am in charge of staff appreciation for PTO. It is my job to organize meals for the teachers during the two days of conferences. I don't have quite as many volunteers as I would like and so the amount of food I made during those two days sort of makes my head spin.
Lets just say it is a week I'm glad has come and gone.
My kitchen looked something like this all week.......
and as I was cooking my kids were entertaining themselves by making ginormous messes
...good times
Here is some of the school work we brought home :

Lia: a note to the parents -

some of her journal entries -



Jaxon: a self portrait -
some info. about himself a transportation book -
i thought his choices in modes of transport would thrill grandpa steve :) rocket.airplane.helicopter



they made these after reading the book "ten apples up on top"
....i love how she had them look up at the apples in the picture

1 comment:

Book Girl said...

Thanks for sharing some of the kids work, so happy they love school. I still can't get over how much food you made that week - great photo fo the kids handiwork!