My friend Deanna and I took our girls (Jensen and Maggie) to "Sesame Street Live" in Green Bay last Friday. It was during the day so all of our other children were in school.
We had a great time...thanks to Deanna for inviting us and managing to get front row seats. It was so fun to take the little ones to do something together. Jensen is an absolute sweetheart and Maggie was beyond excited to spend he day with her.
We had a great time...thanks to Deanna for inviting us and managing to get front row seats. It was so fun to take the little ones to do something together. Jensen is an absolute sweetheart and Maggie was beyond excited to spend he day with her.
Here are the girlies...snacking on goldfish, getting ready for the show.







3 comments:
Maggie you are just adorable - and you have such cute friends. Love that you are always in a dress- giving your mom a run for her money! I think you come by it honestly - myself as a child I wouldn't put on a dress!
Kel! Sorry I haven't checked in in awhile. I erased my hard drive without copying it first . . . whoops! Anyway, my lovely mac has been a little out of commission. However, I love all the posts. Especially love Jaxons collar covers! They look awesome! Hope everything keeps falling into place with the surgeries/recovery, etc.
I can't believe you still have that quilt! I totally remember making it.
Talk to you later!
Laur
Wow, Sesame Street Live! That is so awesome, and every little kid's dream!
Post a Comment