Sunday, November 29, 2009

why bother?

why bother.. has been my attitude regarding housework as of late....
i gave Maggie a few chocolate chips to eat while she was watching a movie the other day -
ended up with this

seriously like five chocolate chips...how can five chips make that mess?? **sigh**

4 comments:

Book Girl said...

What Maggie causing trouble?? Love the princess dress - so adorable.

Q said...

Wow! I'm thinking the same thing, it looks more like a full chocolate bar mess!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that would make me want to cry!!
That is crazy it was only a few chocolate chips!! It looks like she ate a whole bag. ha ha!

Kathleen Mangum said...

Well, you and I can start a new club. The "Why Bother" it's just not worth it b/c the second I put something away, wipe something up, or even think about it there's another bigger mess.