I am a bit behind in my posting but I am going to attempt to catch up a bit here.
1st of all - Tyler and I celebrated our 8th anniversary on the 22nd of December. On our actual anniversary we went out to dinner with our good friends the Foreman's who happen to share our exact anniversary date. It was great fun to go out for the evening and enjoy one another and our sweet friends!
While my parents were in town for the holidays they watched the kids while we enjoyed a little anniversary getaway as well (thanks mom and dad). So, we did a good job celebrating this year - which doesn't always happen when your anniversary is a couple of days before Christmas.
I just wanted to take a minute to tell my husband how much I adore him. We have been married 8 yrs, but we have known each other for about 14. We met in a junior high math class, Ty was in 9th grade and I was in 8th. I liked Tyler the moment I met him, and not a lot has changed since then. We started dating when he was a senior in high school ...and we've been together ever since. Tyler is one of the most patient, hardworking and selfless people I know. He makes me laugh all the time...sometimes even when I'm trying to be mad at him. I don't know how he does that :). He is a dedicated husband and father & has seemingly endless patience with the children.
In our eight years of marriage Ty has worked four different places, he finished one degree and started on yet another, we have moved four times, welcome four children into our lives and said goodbye to one precious child. It has been quite a ride and I am so glad that I share it with my best friend.
Happy anniversary babe - I love you!
I posted a few photos... to give you an idea how long we have known one another :
a recent photo of the two of us -
the day we were sealed in the bountiful temple january 4, 2002
our wedding december 22, 2001

right before going to paraguay summer 1999
high school....(yes i was having an unfortunate hat phase)
my 17th birthday...frosting fight in my parents kitchen



the thing that make me laugh about these pictures is that we are both 15 yrs. old... 
8 comments:
Let me be the first to say I enjoyed the trip down memory lane and yes I did have a good laugh. Love you both!
Congrats! I love you guys and wish you much happiness forever!
I still remember you dogging me during a movie in the high school gym so that you could hang out with Tyler . . . I'm glad you did . . . you guys are so cute together!
Laur
Love it! I totally remember that "right before Paraguay" picture from your room in Logan at Danbury #9! Happy Anniversary!
Love it! What cute kids you are. HaPpY aNniVerSaRY (late). Glad you got to celebrate a bit.
Happy Anniversary to 2 of my favorite people! I love you guys!
that's is awesome. Love how young you look in the wedding pictures. So did me.
Congrats! You age well. ;-)
Wow! I am so behind! ;)
Love this post! It is so fun to see what you guys used to look like.
Happy Anniversary!!
Fabulous trip down memory lane. You chose well Kelly. Ty didn't come out too poorly in the deal either!
Post a Comment