We recently added a new addition to our family...in the form of a black and white kitty. We got him at the animal shelter...he is about 7 months old, and perhaps the sweetest kitty I have ever come across. He is all about attention...which is good because we have three kids who are more than willing to give it to him. Maggie claims that he is her kitty... this is not true - but she does get to have him all to herself during the day while the big kids are at school which she loves. She tucks him in bed with blankets and stuffed animals and loves on him constantly. He is patient with all of the two year old affection - and seems to love her right back. We made him a little cozy basket to sleep in...but so far he has snuck in slept right between Tyler and I, and neither of us had the heart to kick him out. We'll see if it continues. Pets are a pain in a lot of ways, but the kids are only kids once and it is so fun for them to have him to love on....so what do you do??
here are some pictures:
here are some pictures:
oh look at that cute mug








3 comments:
That is a big Kitty! (and very cute)
my kids would love an animal, but I have to remind them that pets are just as much work as kids and I have four kids and that is enough for one mother to take care of. ;)
I will have to send Audrey over to your house when she needs a kitty fix. ha ha!
So cute! I never would have put the words Kelly and Cat in the same sentence growing up with you, but I simply love it!! We have 2 that we rescued from the island and we love having them. They're alot of fun and rather easy pets - so much easier than a dog...so good choice!
Good looking cat - the last picture shows he is patient - love the grip Maggie has on his face! Can't wait to see you all.....
Post a Comment