This just in: It's cold and snowy in Wisconsin.
I'm guessing odds of a white Christmas are good...seeing as how once we get snow
I'm guessing odds of a white Christmas are good...seeing as how once we get snow
....it's too cold to melt - so it stays....forever.
Here are some pics of our crew enjoying the 1st snow fall of the year...as well as the record setting blizzard that followed.
















6 comments:
I love the self portraits Kelly. Classic. Are you guys headed to Layton at all for the holiday? Dittmer is having a baby shower the day after Christmas.
I actually drove past your house when you were wearing your orange hat out side, and told my sister-in-law (who was in the car with me) I thought that was the cutest hat EVER!!!
I am jealous you guys have a snow blower. I about DIED that day.......shovel and all. :)
Love the hat!!! And the snow looks fun for the kids, as well as for Tyler now.
So excited to see you all and now I'm packing extra thermals. Wisconsin - one place we can be assured to have a white Christmas!
wow! that is a great snow storm. glad tyler has the snow blower! your kids are beautiful. there is something beautiful about their cheeks all rosy from the cold.
Love the hat and love the cat!
Post a Comment