Wednesday, March 3, 2010

end of feb - bring on march

here are a few pictures from the end of February -
which may i just say turned out to be a very long month
the kids took turns being sick off and on for about three weeks, and taking care of them all i eventually got sick too :)
i finished up art classes at the school with the kindergarten/1st graders and start classes with the 2/3rd grades in two weeks. Tyler traveled for work (always fun when everyone at home is sick) and finished up yet another semester of school. we are happy to report that everyone is feeling better - and hope that march will be a bit more fun :)
the girls watching a movie in bed one of the days Lia was home from school

and finally feeling better - playing outside with dad




snowball fight


this one reminds me more and more of his dad every day...
that can only mean trouble i'm pretty sure

look at this girl - growing up so fast, i can't believe she'll be eight this year
good form Lia
oh...and Maggie
and a few more from around the house -
the kids were playing computer games like this the other day, apparently getting another chair was way to much work...i just thought it was funny


and here they are being excited after my friend Julie dropped off some super cool cookies :)

so there you have it, another Wisconsin winter month down....someday spring will find us :)

5 comments:

Love Fam said...

I Hear Ya!! Such cute kids...I had to laugh because our kids are ALWAYS on one chair to play the computer, and we too had a rough February(with sickness etc)

Q said...

I'm glad you are all better. At least your kids will share the chair nicely, it just becomes a big fight at our house; and getting another chair would be a ridiculous solution! I hope spring finds you soon too.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, last night a bunch of us gave Julie a hard time about this post. I guess you are special and get the cool cookies. ;)

That snow man is adorable. I saw it a few days ago. It made me smile.

Book Girl said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to share the photos of your adorable children. We get so pumped to see their cute faces. Glad you are all on the mend!

Grossarths said...

Ah ha. I found your blog! Now I can follow you guys when we move away!