Friday, March 19, 2010

sPrINg

ahhh...warm weather
this week has been heavenly
walking to school, riding bikes, trips to the park, sundresses, shorts & playing outside until dark = happy kids and happy parents :)

Maggie wasn't quite old enough to ride her bike last year, but is totally loving it this year!
the face says it all

and sundresses....no leggings and jacket required~hallelujah

off to the races

4 wheelin'

still playing ball as the sun goes down


some video of maggie showing off her biking skills


:)


6 comments:

Q said...

What a fabulous month of March, visit to your Mom & Dad's, decorating Lily's grave, seeing family, your Dad's visit in Wisconsin, lots of birthdays, and springtime weather! It is fun to see all of your pictures. Sorry we missed your visit to Utah.

Nat said...

hip hip hooray for spring!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!
I feel bad because Nathan is ready to ride a bike......he is just too small. I guess I should hunt for a REALLY small bike. ;)

Love the helmet on Maggie. So cute!

Book Girl said...

Such happy faces, thanks for the video of Maggie - she looks so proud. Good form basketball players....glad you have had some nice weather!

Happy-Hardings said...

The weather here will not make up its mind, I can't wait until it's really spring! I wish we could have gotten together while you were hear. Maybe next time.

laurie coleman photography said...

Love the warm weather pics! I can't wait for the steady stream of warm weather to come either!

Happy Birthday, Lily! I always take a moment to stop by her gravesite when we are visiting there. What a beautiful angel you have watching over you! :)

And, wow! Please sell those t-shirts! They are absolutely adorable. I want one. Or at least some sort of instruction on how to make one. (Please??)

Laur