Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lily's B-day

i happened to be in Utah the day before Lily's b-day this year (she would have been 4) and was able to go and decorate her grave myself, which is something i wish i could do on a regular basis...we just live a little too far away.
it is such a special part of the cemetery where she is buried, surrounded by many little angels.
my dad and i traveled to Wisconsin on her actual b-day and her siblings made and decorated a cake to celebrate her special day.
giving jackson pollock a run for his money...right?





{happy birthday angel baby}
we love and miss you

2 comments:

Book Girl said...

I loved having you here, it was so nice to go with you to care for Lily's grave - such a special place - sweet angels.

Book Girl said...

I forgot to mention how much I like the cake. Way to go kids!