Friday, January 14, 2011

lambeau tour

While my parents were staying with us after Lia's baptism they took us up to Green Bay for a tour of Lambeau Field.
We've wanted to go since we moved here....thanks mom and dad for taking us.
Here we are geared up and ready to go!

walking through the tunnel

group shot

my cute parents
following our tour guide and chatting
my mom enjoyed the big picture of the locker room...
so she took a picture of maggie and ty next to it
ty looking good in a sweet hat from the gift shop
mom thought she needed this purse...or not
some cute fans
cheeseheads!
truck full of cheeseheads

maggie was happy this hat had a little bit of pink on it
playing some games
good form son!

thanks mom and dad for such a great day! :)

4 comments:

Grossarths said...

Your kids are super cute! I love the picture at the top of your blog that you drew. Wow.

Book Girl said...

You know what a huge football fan I am - can I just say that I loved this tour!! I think the grow lights were my fav....how quirky. Who can't appreciate the Packer Pride there in Green Bay...

Q said...

That looks like a really fun outing! Love the painting of your kids at the top of your blog. You are amazing!

The Turman's said...

Kelly I love the painting at the top of your blog, it is beautiful!