Friday, January 14, 2011

Lia - 8 yr. old photos

Lia turned 8 in October. I wanted to have her pictures taken, but haven't found a photographer i love in this area (Laurie...where are you when i need you). So i took her to one of our favorite parks on afternoon and took some photos. I don't have a nice camera or any photography skills - but we still managed to get a few decent shots. I love this girl and can't believe how grown up she seems lately!
























































7 comments:

Book Girl said...

So beautiful- Lia stop growing up! Thanks for posting Kelly. Love and miss you all.

The Turman's said...

Good Job Kelly, beautiful pics!

Allison said...

I can't believe Lia is 8! What a beautiful girl she is growing up to be, and the pics turned out awesome!

laurie coleman photography said...

You don't need me! Those look awesome! You're natural artist and it shows! She's getting so grown-up!!! Can't believe she's 8!

Lindsay Brown said...

Hey Kelly! Lia is so pretty! Love the pictures.

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

So sweet! She is adorable!

Q said...

She is so beautiful! I love her smile and freckles.