lia was recently selected as the artist of the month at the elementary school.
as you can imagine she was thrilled. she has such a darling art teacher, she's so creative and comes up with great projects for the kids. thank heavens for teachers who go out of their way to make their students feel special...right?
here is a picture of the bulletin board in the office. lia's snowman painting is in the center! :)
way to go sis - we love you!
7 comments:
Way to go Lia! I love your snowman! You are a great artist!
Shocking that Lia is into snowmen and is artist of the month. She rocks like her dad and paints like her mom, great combination. Love you Lia. G Lynn
Your mom took the words right out of my mouth! Can't say I'm too shocked knowing who her mother is!
Yeah Lia! Way to go. Wonder where she gets it. Must be from her Aunt Jenn:)
Love ya-
AweSOmE LiA!! You are such an artist already!! Love seeing all of your work. Thanks Kell for sharing :)
Lia, Congratulations for being the artist of the month. I miss you. I hope you have a happy year!
Love, Riley
Congratulations Lia from the Foremans! We love your snowman, you are so talented and creative.
Glad to see you all had fun over the Christmas holiday... I'm VERY glad we didn't pass on any of our flu to you guys. Hope to see you soon!
Foremans
Post a Comment