Thursday, January 15, 2009

a "COLD" day

now everyone has heard of a snow day......
but today in Wisconsin we are having a "COLD" day
lia and jax are both home due to the fact that school was cancelled on account of insane temperatures
today we are looking at a high of -2 , will wind chills that could dip below -40
sort of begs the question "why do we live here?" :)
we hope it is a bit toastier in your neck of the woods

2 comments:

Katie said...

That is INSANELY cold!!!

thehalvs said...

I've been laughing all day because our high today was about 37 and everyone I've run into all day has had some comment about how cold it is. I think mostly people are annoyed because it was supposed to be in the 50's this week and it hasn't happened.

Still, every time someone mentions it I have a little chuckle to myself thinking of you guys. Northwesterners are a bit wimpy when it comes to weather.