we were grateful to have a break from every day life and enjoy some time together over the Christmas break.
we missed our extended family terribly of course, and hope to be with them next year.
i love it when we are both home with the kids and have nothing we have to do
it's great when we can just have fun together -
it's great when we can just have fun together -
over the holidays we..
took a trip to funset boulevard (sort of a glorified chuck-e-cheese)
went to a few movies (high school musical three and Madagascar 2....yes we have children)
went sledding
hung out in our jammies
played games
sang some karaoke (mostly high school musical and hannah montana...sweet)
painted the master bedroom blue
rung in the new year by watching kung fu panda and eating treats
here are some pictures of our sledding day
look at my bundled up Wisconsin baby..
if only she could walk in those pants/boots without falling flat on her face
and down they come
jax and i get set to take off
ty braves the hill with all three children
and here they are in a pile at the bottom...
i love this particular photo - so cute of ty and the troops
ty and mags hit the ice
jax and lia dancin'
and slidin'
and helping each other up

and then here we are at funset boulevard -
and slidin'
and helping each other up
and then here we are at funset boulevard -
eating at the batman table...hmmm i wonder who wanted to sit there
i asked her if i could take her picture and this is what i got









5 comments:
Everyone looks like they had a great time over the holidays. Can I just say that everyone is growing up way to fast.
Killer pants Lia - I have had the pleasure of shopping with this cute girl and Kelly is truth telling - Lia got the brightest shirt in the store!
I'm liking the beard Ty, is it a winter thing or will we see it in the spring as well? Thanks for posting, it always makes our day. G&G
As I looked at the photos again and enlarged them I must say that the one pic of Maggie is hillarious - right up there with Annie's pre-school picture. I love the one with Lia and Jaxon dancing - the looks on their faces--so cute and so enjoy the reflection! Love you all, G. Lynn
That bottom picture of Maggie looks so much like Lauren when she was little. I can't figure her out. Sometimes I think she looks like you, sometimes like me, and now like Lulu. Well, she certainly one of the clan anyway!
Glad you had a good holiday break. I just love times like those too because you feel like it's actually quality time; instead of let's get this done, and then we have to go here, etc. You have such cute kids, and Lia's clothes are awesome. It's her artsy side coming through.
Q
So fun! Wouldn't it be nice if husbands didn't have to work and we could all just hang out and do fun stuff together all the time? But, then again, maybe we wouldn't appreciate it as much. Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment