So, Maggie has a SERIOUS Dora thing going on right now. She is a woman obsessed...Dora goes everywhere with her, when it's time to eat, or sleep....in the car...you get the idea.
Jax, Maggie and I were over playing at my friend April's house the other day. Her little girl Elin (who is Maggie's age) had a little backpack with Dora instruments in it. Maggie was in love with it and kept hauling the instruments with her as she toddled around April's house.On Sunday we received the Dora backpack and instruments as a gift to Maggie from April. Elin was apparently not that interested in them, and Mags was...well more than interested. She was so cute when she saw the backpack...and wore it around all Sunday evening.
Thanks April for making Maggie's day. :)



5 comments:
Maggie is such a cute little girl; and she is just getting so big! You gotta love the stage where they pack something everywhere they go!
So cute!!
Maggie is just adorable, I must come see her soon! Thanks to April from G. Lynn - so nice of you to make Maggie's day. Hang in there spring will come - even to Wisconsin.
So cute!
By the way, I love the quilt and wall color & curtains in, I'm assuming, Lia's room! So bright and fun!
Kelly: Carlie's Taylor was and still is to a point obsessed with Dora. Dora pillow, bedspread, clothes, whatever. She will be 5 in May. I would like an invite to your private blog - - katandrews3669@gmail.com
Post a Comment