Saturday, April 25, 2009

2 yr.old girl

My Maggie turned 2 today - where does the time go?
Somehow we got from this....
her entrance into the world...
to this....birthday #1

to this...2 yrs. old today
we celebrated with dora cake, presents and dinner out
What can I say about my Maggie??
You've brought love, joy and healing into our home from the moment you were born.
We all love you so very, very much.
I captured this pic of Mags and Ty today - pretty much says it all.
Our lives are so blessed because of you baby girl...happy 2 yrs.
are you loving this face?? if you tell her to smile this is what you get...awesome












8 comments:

laurie coleman photography said...

You guys are spring birthday fiends! Are you at Red Robin again for Maggie's b-day? Mmmmm, steak fries. Looks like a lot of fun and all of your kiddos are so cute!! Hope you're doing good and enjoying that Wisconsin is (hopefully) getting warmer :)!

laurie coleman photography said...

Kel, it's laurie. I have no idea why I'm posting under the name "and amenities," but I am. I'll have to fix that. So, don't be alarmed, the above comment is from me :)

Book Girl said...

First of all Happy Birthday Maggie!
Several things came to mind as I looked at these great pictures.
1. You were a beautiful newborn and you just get cuter all the time.
2. The third picture down looks just like your cute mom when she was a tike.
3. Kelly you outdid yourself on the Dora cake.
4. The last photo is so adorable.
5. Many thanks from the grandparents for taking the time to post.

Jason said...

Happy Birthday Maggie!

Anonymous said...

I love that girl!!! She is so much fun to watch. So much attitude!!!
I must say, I had to take a double take on the picture with you and Jaxon. At first glance, it looked like you were holding a cigarette. ha ha!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE!!!!

thehalvs said...

What a love! Can't wait to get to know her better this summer. Love the Dora cake too. You've become quite the cakestress. I don't think that's a word. Oh well, you get the idea. Love you all!

GRITS said...

Happy Birthday Maggie! I can't believe she's 2! And I have to agree with thehalvs, you really are a "cakestress"--that's the cutest Dora cake I've ever seen!
-Christie

tHe HiLL FaMiLy fiVe said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAY MiSs MaGgiE!! We love ya...even though you haven't a clue who we are :) We are looking forward to the summer also to hang out a play a bit. LoVe the cake Kel. If his mother would have let him, Cannon very well may have gone with the Dora cake for his 2nd...he's a big fan.