Tuesday, April 28, 2009

the end of the birthdays....

Jaxon turned 5 on the 28th -
here are a few pics of the b-day boy throughout the years
brand new..
1 yr.2 yrs.3 yrs. 4 yrs.
and now..5..jaxon chose our menu for the evening - he went with hamburgers, nacho cheese Doritos and cherry kool-aid

(with a few other things added by mom, you know like fruit...none of which he ate of course)

opening gifts

trying out the new football and scooter

and finally time for cake

he thought it was pretty cool that we let him put the candles right in the turtles eyes :)

what is this look...so angelic?? he was a pretty happy boy by the end of the day -

I had to put this picture in at the end too. Maggie was so sick on Jaxon's b-day, she wanted nothing to do with the festivities -

here's the one pic we got of her trying to smile at the camera..so sweet


Happy Birthday Jax Man - we love you so :)

4 comments:

Book Girl said...

Wow, Jaxon you have changed so much and are such a handsome dog! Looks like you had a great B-day. Sorry we missed the festivities. I must agree with Jenn you are quite the cakestress Kelly. You would be dangerous with decent equipment! Miss you all. Love, G. Lynn and G. Steve
p.s. Glad Maggie is feeling better and hope Lia is soon!

tHe HiLL FaMiLy fiVe said...

Somehow I'm just noticing the Jaxon B-day post?? Anyway, HaPpY BiRtHdaY Jax man!! (I feel like I type that a lot here on this blog!!) Hope it was a happy one...sorry about the sick kiddos!! Get well soon.

Anonymous said...

Okay, if you made that turtle cake, I will NEVER attempt making another one for my kids AGAIN!! It is amazing!!
I love that he has ALWAYS had that sweet little grin of his.......even when he was little.
Happy Birthday buddy!!! (we will have to get him something)

thehalvs said...

What a love. He's gotten so big. Can't wait to hang with him. Closer all the time. 2 months. What a party we shall have-

Happy Birthday Jax, I miss you.
Auntie Jenn

ps awesome cake