Wednesday, May 6, 2009

miss m

Maggie is cracking me up lately.. that's really all I have to say.
Kids change so much around her age....I wanted to post a few recent pics of her.
She is certainly a mix of SUGAR and SPICE that one.
here we found her giving her lamb a new style with the toothpaste
sporting an upside down glasses look while watching Dora
doing some pilates with mom
making an awesome mess with her lunch
mmm...spaghetti and Oreo ice cream anyone??

2 comments:

Book Girl said...

Maggie you are too cute for words! I love that face and wish I could kiss it much more often than I do. Enjoy that spunky side of your personality. Love you tons, G.Lynn

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that girl!!! She is going to grow up to be one of those girls that EVERYONE wants to be around. She is always just too much fun!!!!