Every year as soon as the weather gets warm enough Ty likes to take the kids to fly kites - it is often windy where we live so the kids usually don't have to much trouble getting their kites in the air. Maggie was pretty sick on this particular day, but she still seemed to enjoy herself. The sky/clouds were so pretty - so I think the pictures turned out kind of fun.


I could never do that as a kid, so I was easily impressed.

Here she is showing me how she can skip..love the determination on her face
The kids were sick for a few days towards the first of the week...here they are watching a movie together on Lia's bed - poor sweeties.


I chaperoned Jaxon's field trip to the Children's Museum on Thursday - the kids had a fantastic time - I was so glad they were feeling better by then.
Maggie loved the painting...is is me or does her blob of paint look a lot like a footprint?
Jax and his buddies in their Apple Valley Preschool T-Shirts :)
This was all the same week as Teacher Appreciation so by Friday night everyone was pretty wiped out Maggie fell asleep in her oatmeal around 7pm...

Here she is showing me how she can skip..love the determination on her face
The kids were sick for a few days towards the first of the week...here they are watching a movie together on Lia's bed - poor sweeties.
Grandma Lynn sent a few $ for each child in the mail - so we scored some fun Wal-Mart items!

I chaperoned Jaxon's field trip to the Children's Museum on Thursday - the kids had a fantastic time - I was so glad they were feeling better by then.
Maggie loved the painting...is is me or does her blob of paint look a lot like a footprint?
Jax and his buddies in their Apple Valley Preschool T-Shirts :)
This was all the same week as Teacher Appreciation so by Friday night everyone was pretty wiped out Maggie fell asleep in her oatmeal around 7pm... I made it to about 8pm and feel asleep on the couch...

1 comment:
It is good to see kids so peaceful as they fall asleep while eating. Kite flying is something Kathy keeps wanting to do but we never seem to do it. I'm glad you take advantage of doing things together.
Post a Comment