After missing her first two games due to rain/illness Lia finally managed to get on the soccer field! She was thrilled - she definitely has her dad's competitive nature.
Go Lia! I think I know what you and Ethan can spend some time doing in the back yard when you come see us in July! He is ALWAYS up for some soccer practice!
Lia, I hope you enjoyed playing soccer. It's fun to learn how to improve yourself by practice, listen to coach, practice, try your best, practice, and most of all HAVE FUN!!
3 comments:
Go Lia! I think I know what you and Ethan can spend some time doing in the back yard when you come see us in July! He is ALWAYS up for some soccer practice!
See ya soon!
Aunt Jenn
So cute! Lia you look very focused and are smiling at the same time. So wish we were cheering you on from the sidelines. Love you, G. Lynn
Lia, I hope you enjoyed playing soccer. It's fun to learn how to improve yourself by practice, listen to coach, practice, try your best, practice, and most of all HAVE FUN!!
Post a Comment