Thursday, June 11, 2009

kids museum

I decided to renew our membership to the Appleton kids museum for the summer. The kids and I went the other day and had a great time. Maggie likes all of the activities now and I don't even have to bring a stroller with me or anything...hooray! Here are some pictures from our trip. The only - not so great - moment of the day was when we went to get in the car and Lia says to me "Mom you're going to be mad when you look at the windshield". Those of you that live around here probably already guessed what she meant...parking ticket of course. Seriously what is with Appleton??? My meter was expired for all of 2 minutes before they gave me a ticket. *sigh* Note to self...park in the terrace next time! :) other than that ...good times











4 comments:

Kathleen Mangum said...

Looks like they have some new stuff recently. Cow, xylophone...cool.

Anonymous said...

You will have to tell me how you like a membership. I have thought about it.......but wondered if I would go as much as I think I would.....
Sorry about the ticket. That is hilarious that Lia "warned" you about it. ha ha!

Book Girl said...

Love the museum, glad all can enjoy time there. Such cute photos, everyone looks so much older! Miss you all. G. Lynn

Katie King said...

Looks like a fun time. We enjoyed visiting that museum with the kids when we visited.