




There is a small outdoor amphitheater by our local Library in downtown Neenah. It sits just on the water where lots of the boats are docked, and provides an awesome atmosphere for a summer concert. Every Thursday they have a free lunch concert, it is one of my favorite summer events - I rarely miss it. You can bring your own lunch - or every week they have a local restaurant come sell food. As an added bonus often times Ty can meet the kids and I for lunch because it is so close to his office! The kids eat, dance and play in the fountain just next to the amphitheater. Mom gets to relax in the sun for a minute and listen to the local talent. :)
I know when it comes time to move I will miss the small town feel of Neenah
...I really do love it here.
The fountain also provides great photo ops if your ask me. I am not a photographer in the least - but I've captured a few great shots by this fountain in the last few years. Here are some shots at the first concert of the summer.
It really was not that warm - but it did not keep the kids out of the water that's for sure.






dancing with friends - look closely... all three of the kiddos are in this picture! :)
2 comments:
Those are some fun summer activities you have found. I like the idea of walking around eating! And who can keep the kids out of the water...it's like a magnetic force field.
I want to go to this concert next time I'm in town! Looks so fun. Great pics of the kids. Love you, Mom
Post a Comment