Thursday, June 11, 2009

while the boys were away...


Tyler and Jaxon went on their 1st fathers and sons camp out this past weekend. They had a great time roasting hot dogs, playing soccer/frisbee golf and sleeping in the tent! The girls decided that while they were away for the evening we would have a little party of our own. We got some pizza and then went for a bike ride and stopped at the park to play. When we came home we soaked our feet, ate some orange creamsicles (which the girls are still wearing on their faces in these pictures) and watched episodes of "That's So Raven" all night...well until 10pm which is late for Lia. :) It was a fun opportunity to hang out with my girls and visit with Lia...she is getting so grown up these days, I can hardly believe it. Maggie thought she was big time too..staying up late and soaking her toes in the soapy water...she had it all over the place by the time we were done.

a few self portraits...

do you love my hair? caught on the couch and looking all crazy!?

Our feet got pretty dirty in the sand at the park - here are the girls cleaning up.

yummy..
perhaps a face wipe for Maggie?
snuggled in watching a show

7 comments:

Kathleen Mangum said...

So fun. Someday Lena, Clare & I will do the same thing. Maybe Monday...

Anonymous said...

You and Lia look soooooooo much alike!!! (but I am sure you have heard that before)
What a fun night!! Its nice to have boys out of the house every so often so we can remember to take care of our girly side. :)

Q said...

Fun times, thanks for sharing.

thehalvs said...

Love that Lia has now fallen victim to Kelly's famous self-photo! Looks like fun girls!

laurie coleman photography said...

It all looks super fun! Maybe I need to kick Dustin and Hayden out of the house for the night and have a little girly fun!

Book Girl said...

Brings back good memories of our girl times. Why is you are so good with the self-photo? I must need longer arms! Love you, Mom

Katie King said...

Lia is growing up. I'm glad you girls had a fun time.