Wednesday, September 16, 2009

crime and punishment

Jaxon...as I mentioned in my last post has been in trouble a few times at school for excessive socialization (talking during rest time). At the suggestion of my wise older sister I had him write a note of apology to his teacher...I thought it was kind of cute. Thanks Jenn for the idea.

3 comments:

Nat said...

I love it!!! So sweet. I hope you keep that hidden away to show him at some later date.

Book Girl said...

Priceless! Jaxon the social man, love that he is feeling good, likes school and apparently his mates as well. The school photos are such fun. Appreciate your post - thank you thank you.

Lacey said...

What a great idea! I am glad Jaxon is feeling good and that you have a good doctor to take care of him. It was so good to see you while you were here in Utah. Thank you so much for being such a gracious host. You are amazing! I love you girl.