if you know me well you know that I have an serious thing for second hand shopping.
for some reason i love finding potential in other people's discarded goods.
for some reason i love finding potential in other people's discarded goods.
(well.. that and I'm insanely cheap)
here is my latest find..
lia decided she wanted a desk for her room (because she's a big 1st grader now and all). not wanting to spend a lot of $, i hit goodwill in search of something we could refinish. found this little desk...not in great shape but about the right size and all.
here is my latest find..
lia decided she wanted a desk for her room (because she's a big 1st grader now and all). not wanting to spend a lot of $, i hit goodwill in search of something we could refinish. found this little desk...not in great shape but about the right size and all.
so for $10 i took it home and gave it a little love.
lia likes loud patterns and colors so the design and color scheme were her choice.
here is what we came up with..



7 comments:
What I wouldn't give for your talent!! You are AmAzing!!
Kelly, you are soooooooo talented!!
I still can't get over the pictures I got to see Friday night!! AMAZING!! (by the way, thanks for the fun girls night out. it was REALLY nice!!)
The desk is awesome!!
Nice work on the desk!! Beautiful!
So cute!! I've always admired your talent!
Laur
Love it! You are so creative, and it seems Lia has your creative talent too. Nice work on the desk.
Looks awesome!
Ten dollars never looked so good! Love that you are such a bargain hunter. I have been shopping with Lia - she does have her own opinions and flare - can't imagine why. Excited to see you all soon!
Post a Comment