About a week ago on Satuday night Ty was out mowing the lawn and the big kids were playing outside (Maggie and I were inside getting her all set for bed). Lia was riding her scooter in the driveway. As she was riding she decided it would be fun to ride around and around the van(which was parked in the driveway)as fast as she could. Pretty soon she decided it would be cool to see how close she could get to the van as she was circling.....turns out she got really close. She slammed into the van and cut her forehead open...whoops too close. She came running to Tyler all covered in blood, which freaked him out a bit. He got her all cleaned up and called me down to see if I thought she needed stitches. She managed to calm down pretty easily and she and I headed to the ER. They weren't busy at all and we got in quickly, got her numbed up, cut cleaned and glued together and we were on our way. She handled it all great and was up and at'em for school the next morning.
Highlights of our ER visit: we had a cute curse named Maggie and i Carly was on TV for watching to keep her entertained...woohoo!
I happened to have my camera in my purse, so I snapped a few photos of the cute patient!
here she is ...not very traumatized you can tell :)


for the record her head is healing up great :)

2 comments:
Love the pics! Would have taken Maggie - let me know next time!
Way to be so brave Lia, glad you are healing nicely.
Post a Comment