Yesterday was another fairly uneventful day - everyone feels pretty yucky still, so options for activities are fairly limited. I am hoping they turn a corner soon! :)
Here are a few photos from the day.
Lia surprised me after her shower by coming out of the bathroom with this adorable french braid wrapped around her head. When mom has no braiding skills ... you learn how to do it yourself! Awesome! Go Sis!
In an attempt to get the troops to eat a bit more than they have been - I bought Wendy's and Pastry Pixie cupcakes for lunch.
We also watched Paul Blart Mall Cop 2 as we ate....and it was just as bad as all the reviews promised it would be. :)
What should really be documented about the day is that I spent about 3 hrs playing Monopoly ( a game I truly don't enjoy) with my two oldest kids.
So if they ever claim that I never made any sacrifices for them...well I beg to differ.
Today we might play a rousing game of Yahtzee..... oh give me strength.



No comments:
Post a Comment