Said goodbye to this girl for a week this morning! Her first year at girls camp - and let me just tell you she was one excited girl. I can't blame her...camp is awesome! I absolutely loved it as a kid. I hope she has a great time!
with all her gear in the back of the van....she doesn't pack light :)
...other than that today was pretty slow - Jax and I played some Mastermind..
My cute friend Eulalie brought me some fresh mint from her garden to chop up in warm water for my throat...it is so soothing. She is so thoughtful!
And...despite the fact that I feel nasty....I took the kids to the park for some tennis.....but more on that later :)




1 comment:
Lia looks so excited! I hope she has a great time and gets some sleep - I know that won't happen right? Hope you feel better soon......
Post a Comment