Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dino-Mite Date with Dad

Monday evening was Dad's Night at Lia's school.
Lia and Ty had a great time. There was a dinosaur theme - they got to paint faces, make dinosaurs out of play-doh, dig for fossils, ...you get the idea.
Lia was so excited about the whole thing - she must have asked me twenty times that day when Ty was coming home so they could get going. :)




3 comments:

thehalvs said...

This is the first time I've logged on and had the pleasure of listening to 'stickshifts and safetybelts' Tell Ty I almost thought it was tacky music month on your blog too. Just kidding, I hate getting harrassed about my music so I probably shouldn't do it to others. I gave the song a chance, and the lyrics are actually pretty cute. Have a great day-
Jenn

Chad said...

Excellent Blog. You guys sure have been busy with parties the last few weeks. I am bummed that we missed the pin the turtle game.

Your kids are getting so big. We miss and love you guys.

Chad and Ali

jake and erin said...

I had to suffer through a week-long meeting for work... sort of a corporate indoctrination seminar... and we had all sorts of play things to stimulate thought during the week. I devoted my time to making dinosaurs out of play-dough. I think this means that Lia will become a geologist!