We are a bit late in getting around to posting about Grandma Lynn's recent visit. She was in town for both Jaxon and Maggie's birthday celebrations. She spoiled the kids, allowed Tyler and I to go out on a date, gave me some adult conversation during the day...the list goes on! We were so grateful to have her come, and as always her visit seemed way to short. The day after she left I came into the room where the kids were and Lia said in a disappointed tone "OH...I thought you were grandma for a second, but then I looked up and it was only you." I am not near as exciting as grandma obviously! We love you G. Lynn! Thanks for making the trip to the frozen tundra! xoxoxo
1 comment:
I'm sad for anyone who isn't a grandma - it really is the best - truly Sarah it is the BEST!! Just wish all the cute grandkids did not live far and wide- welcome to the 2000's. I miss you all and look forward to a visit this summer. Love you tons, xoxoxo
G. Lynn
Post a Comment