We spent the day at Bay Beach amusement park in Green Bay today. It is one of our favorite places to take the kids. It has lots of little rides that are perfect for younger children. All of the rides cost a quarter, so you can spend a significant amount of time riding rides and it really doesn't cost much! A very happy thing when you have a growing family!:) It was the warmest day we have seen so far this year, it was just gorgeous outside, we had a great time!
Maggie going to town on some ice cream!

Waiting for the big kids to be done with a ride...again. What a patient girl!
Maggie going to town on some ice cream!
Waiting for the big kids to be done with a ride...again. What a patient girl!
Jaxon - highly excited about his Spider-Man Popsicle!
As an extra bonus (I'm guessing because it was a holiday) they had ponies for the kids to ride. This was definitely the highlight of the day for Lia. She loves ponies, and is constantly asking if she can have one. She is pretty much out of luck as far as that goes, no large animals for us any time soon. We were so very glad had a chance to ride one today. She was thrilled because she got to ride the biggest pony they had! Can she really be my daughter? I still have a serious horse riding phobia, apparently I did not pass it on. :)
Jaxon shocked us all by requesting to go on the big slides with dad. We were so proud! This is so not his style. He is not generally one for high adventure and sticks to the boats/cars etc. He was pretty nervous, but he did it! Yeah Jaxon, way to branch out bud. When I asked him if it was fun he simply replied nonchalantly "No". Who knows if it will ever happen again. At least we got a picture!
This one is of Lia and Ty on the slides. Not really a great photo, but they are in there - towards the middle.
Here is Lia after her ride on the slides. Lia is our child who doesn't even know what nervous means! She has never met a ride she doesn't like............does it show on her face?
On a more serious note, we are sad today to be away from our sweet Lily's grave and want to say thank you so VERY, VERY much to those of you who took a minute to stop in and leave something today. Your thoughtfulness means the world. Thank you as well G. Lynn and G. Steve for taking such wonderful care of her grave site.



7 comments:
What a beautiful day to enjoy Bay Beach! The kids look like they had a blast!
Let's get all the kids together and do it again this summer! We're always up for Bay Beach!
Maggie- I don't know if it's just me, but I really think you look a lot like my Kelly did when she was little. Darling of course.
Jax- Also an adorable soul. Can't believe how much your eyes remind me of your mama's.
Lia- Love your brave heart. You are seriously an amazing kid. Glad to see you like horses.
Really wish we were spending some summer months together.
Auntie Jenn
What a beautiful day in Wisconsin, looks like you had a great time. Yes Jenn, Maggie looks a bit like her mother did at that age, very cute! I so wish we could have been along to share in the fun. We miss you tons. G. Lynn
So fun! I wish we had something like that around here! When I saw the one of them on the train ride, I immediately thought, "hello little tyler and kelly." They seriously look exactly like you guys. So cute!
I do relize everybody before me has already made this comment...but I can't believe how much your children look like miniature versions of the two of you! So darn cute!
Can't wait to have some of that fun with you this summer!
-Cuz Stac (that's for cousin...you've got Auntie Jenn & G. Lynn...I wanted a tag name also)
Kelly,
Thank you so much for your encouraging words of advice on the potty issue. It helped me to calm down a ton and I appreciate it!
Your kids are so beautiful! They are spitting images of you and Tyler. Bay Beach looks like such a fun place!
I know we weren't the closest of friends back in HS but I'm so glad we started chatting a little hear and there through blogging, I really enjoy hearing from you!
-Jenny
Your little angel Lily is perfect. Ed and I had a perfect little girl last year we were blessed to have her with us for 56 days. I would love to chat astleteacher@yahoo.com
Heidi (Painter) Astle
Post a Comment