So- it's been a while- but I am posting once again! Yeah! Things have been a bit crazy for the last few weeks. As many of you know we have just moved, not a new state or anything, just about fifteen minutes away from our previous location. We are out of the rental and into a real house again though, so that's a happy thing. We are now within walking distance of Tyler's work, our church, and Lia's elementary school. It's a great part of town and very convenient for us so we are excited. I have been asked to share a few house pics - so am including some I took the other day. The house is not quite put together yet, still lots of projects to do ! :)
Front
So there you have it! We will post some more pics as we get things looking a little more together! Let me take a moment to give a shout out to everyone who helped us move, we appreciated all of you so VERY VERY much. Especially my dad who rerouted a business trip to come to Wisconsin and help for the weekend! We couldn't have done it without you!
Now here is a quick update on what everyone has been doing:
Lia
This past week was dance recital week for Lia! Lots of time spent running to rehearsals and performances. She did a great job - very cute in her sparkly green!
Now here is a quick update on what everyone has been doing:
Lia
This past week was dance recital week for Lia! Lots of time spent running to rehearsals and performances. She did a great job - very cute in her sparkly green!
Here she is taking some time out for back yard fun with her friend Morgan. These pictures crack me up for some reason - look at that girl jump!
Jax
Jaxon has been such a patient guy with all the running around we have been doing. He is truly Lia's biggest fan and was totally excited to see her on the stage dancing. His is such a summer lover and prefers to be outdoors most of the day, we can hardly get him to eat dinner before he's racing out the door to get back at it! Here he is sporting some Dora sunglasses trying to look hard core! The poor man lives with to many women, what can I say?!:)
Jax got his water baseball tee for his birthday! It's kind of a cute toy I must say. The kids have a ball with it!
Backyard soccer with dad.
Maggie
Ahh...my Miss Maggie! She is as cute as they come, and such a pleasant little soul. That being said - she can also cause trouble with the best of them! She is really keeping me running at the moment - good thing Grandpa Steve helped baby proof the house while he was here! She still manages to get into everything it seems like - and thinks she is pretty funny when she does.
We were at a gas station the other day and I put her down for a moment while I was paying. Apparently it was enough time for her to start chewing on a package of rolos. She made it through about a third of the package (wrapper and all) by the time I noticed. Needless to say we purchased some rolos, and had a chocolate mess on our hands. Here she is her car seat afterwards - just laughing it up, thinking she was pretty tricky!
And here we have Mags after I gave in and gave her a cup of chocolate pudding. Probably not the best idea. Look at that sweet face though! What is a mom to do?
Mom and Dad -
Just trying to survive the move, and keep up with the kids!
5 comments:
So good to see the inside of the house. Can hardly wait until I can see it in person. The kids look great - I think Lia must have springs in her legs. Does Maggie take after her grandmother and LOVE chocolate? Jaxon you need some Spiderman sun glasses or something! I miss you all. Love G. Lynn
Good to see you blogging again. Welcome back. Cute house, kids, and background as usual. Love and miss you like always...
Jenn
Oh how I've missed you so (I do believe I am offically addicted to this blogging thing!). I was starting to have withdrawls. Love the house! So CuTe. Great yard. Heck, it sounds like you guys can go "green" & get rid of your cars. JumPing JeePers, Lia! Jax, not many guys can pull off piNk, loOkiN' gOoD! And dear Maggie, you sNeaKy liTTle tHing. She's got it figured out already! Just miss ya all tonz!- Hills
So cute! The kids, the house, everything! I've been waiting for a new post 'cause I knew you guys were in the middle of the move. That would be so great to be within walking distance of all those places! I would love it! By the way, were you still interested in the quilt thing? Let me know!
COngrats on the house! It is darling!
Post a Comment