Just wanted to let all of the amazing dads in our lives know how much we love and appreciate them! I have the sweetest husband, dad, and father in law anyone could ask for - here's a Father's Day shout out to these amazing guys!
The kids wanted to make a Father's Day project for their dad and Grandpas this year. They made a poster about all of the reasons they love each of them. I asked them "Why do you love your dad (or grandpa Jim, grandpa Steve)?". I was amazed at the lists they came up with - they had no problem telling me exactly what they thought was special about each of these amazing men!
Here's Lia and Jax hard at work on dad's poster.
Happy Father's Day - We love you!
Tyler
We Have the Best Dad Because.......
He plays the guitar
He reads me a chapter book every night
He likes to play ball
He makes waffles or pancakes every Sunday
He plays with Maggie
He does the chicken dance
He plays with us outside
He goes to the store
He tucks me in at night
He goes to work so we can have food and toys
He drives the red car, which is kind of like Lightning (McQueen that is)
He does the laundry
He makes diapers and pull-ups at work
He plays playstation with us
He does the dishes
He plays guitar and I sing in the microphone downstairs
He rides bikes with us
He bought us a house
He makes shakes and orange julius
He makes Maggie bottles
He's nice to mom
He plays the guitar
He reads me a chapter book every night
He likes to play ball
He makes waffles or pancakes every Sunday
He plays with Maggie
He does the chicken dance
He plays with us outside
He goes to the store
He tucks me in at night
He goes to work so we can have food and toys
He drives the red car, which is kind of like Lightning (McQueen that is)
He does the laundry
He makes diapers and pull-ups at work
He plays playstation with us
He does the dishes
He plays guitar and I sing in the microphone downstairs
He rides bikes with us
He bought us a house
He makes shakes and orange julius
He makes Maggie bottles
He's nice to mom
Grandpa Steve
Grandpa Steve's poster reads as follows:We love Grandpa Steve because...
He reads the Sesame Street book
He can fly airplanes
He likes to do puzzles with us
He has a fun playroom
We are going to sleep in the tent when he comes in July
He's a good dad to our mom
He makes us pancakes
He's good at golf
He plays air hockey with us
He makes Zippy Beef
He loves Grandma Lynn
We are going to see the big airplanes with him in July
He lets me help him with projects
He reads the Sesame Street book
He can fly airplanes
He likes to do puzzles with us
He has a fun playroom
We are going to sleep in the tent when he comes in July
He's a good dad to our mom
He makes us pancakes
He's good at golf
He plays air hockey with us
He makes Zippy Beef
He loves Grandma Lynn
We are going to see the big airplanes with him in July
He lets me help him with projects
Grandpa Jim
Grandpa Jim's poster reads as follows:We love Grandpa Jim because....
He calls me buddy or pumpkin
We are going to Lagoon with him in August
He loves Grandma Kathy and us
He reads book to us
He a good banker
I like playing with cousins at his house
He takes us for rides in the wagon
He likes basketball
We are going to fireworks with him in July
He takes us out to dinner
He pushes us on the swings in his yard
He calls me buddy or pumpkin
We are going to Lagoon with him in August
He loves Grandma Kathy and us
He reads book to us
He a good banker
I like playing with cousins at his house
He takes us for rides in the wagon
He likes basketball
We are going to fireworks with him in July
He takes us out to dinner
He pushes us on the swings in his yard

7 comments:
Hello Kings, Happy Fathers day. Thank you so much for your wonderful wedding gift we really enjoy it.
Since Steve doesn't do comments - I would like to share that he loved your father's day post! Smiles and tears are the best reaction for the giver and since you were not able to witness it, thought I'd let you know. Loved the pictures of the kids doing their projects. What a great idea. The mom says many thanks. G. Lynn
What a great idea. I love the posters!
Your new house looks so cute. I am impressed at how well everything looks. You are amazing!!!
Hey buddies! Thanks for the Father's Day poster! Grandma Kathy and I will see you in 2 weeks! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! I love you!
hi
Kelly...it has been forever! You have a darling family. Your little girl is a mini me of you...so cute! I found your blog on the Cooper's and am so glad that you are doing well. It is so fun to see what you are up to. I would love to keep in touch. My blog is private, but if you are interested...I will invite you. Email me at
pookielou81@hotmail.com
I think you are one of the most amazing people ever, I just look at your blog and know you are doing great things! Seriously, for two seconds I feel crappy that I don't think of these cute things like you, but it doesn' last ha ha, you are just awesome!
Post a Comment