Every so often the kids decide we need to have a King Family Band performance. This generally includes Dad on guitar, Lia on vocals, Jax on drums (upside down bowls), Mom plunking on the piano - or the tambourine (oh yes..I have skills), and Maggie trying to steal Jaxon's drumsticks the entire time.
Venue? Our living room, no audience necessary!
Venue? Our living room, no audience necessary!
I'm sure you thought we drew a crowd! :)
This particular evening Lia and Jax decided to dress up for the occasion! I think Jaxon put on all the church clothes he could find - fascinating.

Look how much fun he's having! So Cute!
This particular evening Lia and Jax decided to dress up for the occasion! I think Jaxon put on all the church clothes he could find - fascinating.
Look at how intense these two are! Tyler gets so excited when Jaxon goes crazy on the bowls....I think I foresee a small drum set in his future! :)
3 comments:
This has to be one of my favorite posts - Jaxon is so intense and obviously meant to be a drummer. Watch out for the garage band in the years to come - get out the ear plugs!
Love you all, G. Lynn xoxoxo
So CUTE! What a fun idea. I will be looking for your fam on "America's Got Talent" someday!
I also love Lia in her swimsuit on stage with the boa!
Looks like Tyler finally upgraded his drummer. Jaxon can have my set, I'm sure it will be easy to pack home on the plane.
Post a Comment