Sunday, June 29, 2008

Party at KC

Ty had a fun work party the other day! It was over lunch and the whole family was invited. The"Kleenex Car" (as the kids call it) that Kimberly Clark sponsors was there and the kids had a chance to get a close look inside of it! They were pretty excited! They had some really cool pit crew demos too, which I for one thought were totally entertaining. I can't believe how fast they can change those tires!! I have a new found appreciation for the whole thing. Seeing as how most of what I know about racing comes from watching "Cars" with Jax eight million times - it was great to be enlightened a bit.






3 comments:

thehalvs said...

Looks like fun, hope miss maggie is better. call me!

the sis

whitney williams said...

Every time I see your blog I get e kick out of how your children are just a "minnie me" of you and Tyler! So funny...

laurie coleman photography said...

looks like a lot of fun! I love your little band, too! When are you going to be in Utah? Let me know so we can plan something with everybody if you want.