A few cute pics of the kids enjoying the warm weather the other day.
Tyler has been asking me for the last... oh few years...to paint a picture of our children. So I set out to get just the right picture to paint from.
I still have yet to get a shot of them from the front that is exactly what I want for painting purposes. I was pleased with the very last shot of them from the back though. I think it would be a nice piece, so maybe he will actually get the painting he is requesting for a change!
Tyler has been asking me for the last... oh few years...to paint a picture of our children. So I set out to get just the right picture to paint from.
I still have yet to get a shot of them from the front that is exactly what I want for painting purposes. I was pleased with the very last shot of them from the back though. I think it would be a nice piece, so maybe he will actually get the painting he is requesting for a change!
4 comments:
darling kids!
Just learning of this comment stuff.... But I agree, last pic is priceless! Too cute for words!
Love,
The Hills
Too cute!!! I bet it will turn out fabulous :)
I suppose it is hard for a grandmother to be objectvie but seriously what beautiful kids and photos! Thanks for sharing. G. Lynn
Post a Comment